Giambrone & Partners International law firm
Department of commercial and corporate law

We represent and advise clients on all aspects of running a business

By choosing our services, you receive well-crafted assistance based on your specific needs

Do you want to invest in France?

Usually, a French registered office is also required for starting a company in France in order to have a mailing address to communicate with the partners and French authorities. Opening a bank account and hiring a local accountant are also required for setting up a company in France..


Do you want to set up a company in Italy or open a Branch or Representative office?

 For tax purposes, branches are considered as permanent establishments and are therefore subject to taxation in Italy. They shall thus keep their own books, submit VAT and income tax returns to tax authorities (Revenue Agency or Agenzia delle Entrate) each year, and file the annual report of the foreign company with the Italian Registrar of Companies.


Do you want to invest in Spain?

Setting up a commercial enterprise in Spain, when the partners are foreigners, may not be so easy. However, the advice and support of an international lawyer could make all the difference, making the whole procedure much simpler.

Are you an entrepreneur? Do you have an outstanding invoice with a supplier or customer in Italy, Spain, Portugal, France.

Our Legal Services

Servizi legali

Request legal advice
Contact us for assistance

Get legal advice
Contact us for assistance